Applied and was accepted for my first credit card, the Chase Sapphire Preferred.
- 50,000 bonus after $4k spend
- 5k points for purchase from authorized user
- Annual fee of $95 waived for first 12 months. Will be due in February 2017.
- No foreign Transaction fees so I can bring it to Brazil and Ireland this year which will make spending easier.
- Reached the minimum spend quickly with Fees for IVHQ, and flights to Brazil and Ireland. This was planned spending.
Received 55k points for reaching Sapphire Preferred minimum spend.
Chase Ultimate Rewards: ~60,000
Applied and was accepted for my second credit card, the Citi AAdvantage card.
- 30,000 bonus after $1k spend
- Annual fee of $95 waived for first 12 months. Will be due in August of 2017.
- Reached minimum spend quickly buying inventory for Amazon FBA business.
Applied for and was denied a Chase Ink Plus. 🙁
- Application for chase business cards are not reflected on personal credit report 🙂
Received 30k points for reaching Citi AAdvantage minimum spend
Chase Ultimate Rewards: ~70,000
Applied for and was accepted for Chase Sapphire Reserve
- 100,000 bonus after $4k spend
- $300 Annual Travel Credit
- $100 Credit for global entry or TSA precheck. I chose Global Entry.
- Free Priority Pass Select Membership
- Special Rental Car Privileges
- Special Benefits with Luxury Hotel and Resort collection
- Visa Infinite Concierge
- $450 Annual fee not waived
Applied for and was denied Chase Ink Business Preferred. Called Reconsideration within 30 days and was approved. 🙂
- 80,000 bonus points after $5k spend
- 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in combined purchases on travel, shipping purchases, Internet, cable and phone services, and on online advertising purchases
- Will be perfect for inventory purchases.
Chase Ultimate Rewards: ~80,000